Do we care for our immunity like we care for our appearance?
In this material world, we acutely address our outer beauty: we shower, do our hair, wear nice clothes and more. However, only a few of us take the same level of care towards our health and well-being. Good health and well-being come from having a strong immune system that successfully wards off germs and pathogens which make us sick.
Given the current global state and challenges, now is a good time to focus on our immunity. Below are few tips to help boost your immunity and attend to your health and well-being:
- Instead of checking your mobile phone when you get up in the morning try and go for a walk.
- Try to meditate daily for 10 minutes to focus your mind.
- Exercise daily. Try yoga!
- Eat a diet high in fruits & vegetables.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Try to minimize stress.
- Don’t smoke.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Regularize your eating schedule.
- Stay hydrated.
Good immunity helps us stay healthy and ready to face the world’s challenges. Boost your immunity, stay healthy!