- A viral load reducer
- Certified Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- Clinically tested
- Successfully completed two human clinical trials
- No known adverse drug reactions
- Made of Herbal all-natural extracts
- Highly effective
- Potent anti-bacterial and anti-viral
Indication: Antibacterial and antiviral health supplement
Usage directions: Drink 15mL. four (4) times a day on an empty stomach (dilute only if necessary) or as directed by Physician.
Side effects: AAYUDH Advance is not known to possess any side effects. If you have any questions or feel any side effects, please consult a Physician.
Contraindications: AAYUDH Advance is not known to have drug-to-drug interactions with other medicines or health supplements. If you have any questions or feel any adverse effects, please consult a Physician.
All the information mentioned above is based on the data acquired via tests, studies and human clinical trials.